YouTube is the perfect marketing channel for chiropractors. Showcasing client success stories is much more powerful on video than in a blog article.
But to many chiropractors, creating videos sounds hard. You need film equipment, knowledge on how to make shots compelling, cutting software–right?
In this episode, video marketing expert Luk Stangroom stops by. He’s an expert in growing YouTube channels for chiropractors. In this episode, you’ll find out why YouTube marketing is easier than you might think it is—and how you can create a YouTube channel that delivers you patients without going to film school.
Show highlights include:
The first tweak Luk applies to a channel draw more attention to his clients’ channels—and the free tool he uses to do it. (10:03)
How to make your video titles “steal the show” and stand out in the mass of videos viewers could watch instead. (13:30)
The best time of the day to post your videos to maximize your views and potential patients. (20:00)
The biggest mistake chiropractors make when trying to leverage their video marketing on Facebook. (24:37)
Are you ready to radically improve your marketing, attract patients and become a thriving chiropractor? Sign up for our 4-video series at: https://bit.ly/csasuccesspath
About the author, Kevin
Dr. Kevin Christie is a Chiropractic Physician and Certified Ergonomic Assessments Specialist (CEAS II) who dedicates himself to treating his patients’ symptoms and physical dysfunctions, whether it’s a professional athlete, a weekend golfer, or an office worker.
Dr. Christie received his B.S. degree from the Florida State University in Exercise Physiology and was an assistant strength & conditioning coach for FSU athletics. His education and desire for learning continued at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic and Masters In Human Biology degrees.
Dr. Christie is currently the CEO of Health-Fit Corporate Wellness which provides On-Site Chiropractic and Ergonomics for corporations such as Royal Caribbean, ADT Security, Tyco Integrated Systems, World Fuel Services, Strategic Coach, Frito-Lay, and others.
In 2016 he launched The Modern Desk Jockey Podcast, which provides healthy solutions for the desk worker.
Dr. Christie has been the Chiropractic/Sports Medicine Physician for multiple football academies in South Florida. He is currently the Sports Chiropractor for XPE Combine Prep Program in Boca Raton, FL. This role includes treating the college football players during the NFL Combine Prep Program and the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. He also has worked on over 500 NFL, MLB and NHL players for these strength & conditioning companies during their off-season Pro NFL/MLB programs.
In November 2009, Dr. Christie was appointed by Governor Charlie Crist to the Board of Athletic Trainers as the Chiropractic advisor. This appointment is through the year 2017 and will include working with and advising the Board of Athletic Trainers on maintaining and improving the quality of care for Certified Athletic Trainers in the state of Florida.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Oct 14, 2019 Golden Nuggets of Advice from Dr. Rob Pape Oct 14, 2019
- Sep 26, 2019 MODERN CHIROPRACTIC MARKETING ROAD MAP: Part 3 “The Vehicle” Sep 26, 2019
- Aug 1, 2019 MODERN CHIROPRACTIC MARKETING ROAD MAP: PART 2 “THE GPS” Aug 1, 2019
- Jul 16, 2019 Five Hacks To Improve Your Chiropractic YouTube Channel Jul 16, 2019
- Jul 2, 2019 The Evolution of the Modern Day Chiropractor Jul 2, 2019
- Jun 25, 2019 10 Best-Practices For Ranking On Google by Jon Morrison Jun 25, 2019
- May 23, 2019 Modern Chiropractic Marketing Road Map: Part 1 “The Fuel” May 23, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The 3 Things To Start Your Marketing Strategy Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The HARSH reality of Health Insurance and Chiropractic Care Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 3 Modern Marketing Initiatives Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Creating Chiropractic Funnels Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The Exponential Power of The Mastermind Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Become the Corporate Chiropractor in Your Town (Part 2): Comprehensive Marketing Strategy Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Become the Corporate Chiropractor in Your Town Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Making the Business Case for On-Site Chiropractic at Corporations Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Patient On-Boarding System Is Marketing Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Become a Marketing and Media Powerhouse on a Tiny Budget Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 An Epic Content Marketing Strategy for Chiropractors Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The Power of Facebook Custom Audiences (Warm Audiences) Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Re-purpose Your Content For Content Momentum Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The 3-Legged Stool of a Thriving Practice Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 How To Recharge Your Batteries And Be Productive Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 What Is Your One-Liner Tag Line? Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 My Chiropractic Facebook Ads Strategy Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 19, 2019 Video Recording Comprehensive (and Affordable) Equipment List Apr 19, 2019