The most popular ways of marketing a practice online are content marketing and social media. They’re great and can fill your practice with patients.
The only problem: You’re at an algorithm’s mercy. If a big social network decides to ban your account or tank your rankings, your practice takes a big hit.
One of the marketing channels you have almost complete control over is email marketing. Today’s guest Jeff Langmaid shares 3 email marketing strategies that get results for chiropractors.
You can “plug and play” these strategies in your practice and start seeing results very soon. That way, you’ll be in full control of your patient attraction and one step closer to complete independence from tech corporations.
Show highlights include:
Considering getting more certifications? Don’t go ahead until you hear this. (7:20)
How email doesn’t replace, but accelerate your other marketing efforts—and how to use email marketing to get patients to come back. (13:30)
Why even lower than average numbers are okay in email marketing. (22:00)
How email marketing is cheaper than any paid ad you’ll ever run. (24:20)
Resources from this episode:
As of July 1st, we closed the Chiropractic Success Academy for a few months, but the good news is you can join the waitlist notified when we reopen it. Just sign up for the list here: https://www.csacircle.com/waitlist
About the author, Kevin
Dr. Kevin Christie is a Chiropractic Physician and Certified Ergonomic Assessments Specialist (CEAS II) who dedicates himself to treating his patients’ symptoms and physical dysfunctions, whether it’s a professional athlete, a weekend golfer, or an office worker.
Dr. Christie received his B.S. degree from the Florida State University in Exercise Physiology and was an assistant strength & conditioning coach for FSU athletics. His education and desire for learning continued at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic and Masters In Human Biology degrees.
Dr. Christie is currently the CEO of Health-Fit Corporate Wellness which provides On-Site Chiropractic and Ergonomics for corporations such as Royal Caribbean, ADT Security, Tyco Integrated Systems, World Fuel Services, Strategic Coach, Frito-Lay, and others.
In 2016 he launched The Modern Desk Jockey Podcast, which provides healthy solutions for the desk worker.
Dr. Christie has been the Chiropractic/Sports Medicine Physician for multiple football academies in South Florida. He is currently the Sports Chiropractor for XPE Combine Prep Program in Boca Raton, FL. This role includes treating the college football players during the NFL Combine Prep Program and the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. He also has worked on over 500 NFL, MLB and NHL players for these strength & conditioning companies during their off-season Pro NFL/MLB programs.
In November 2009, Dr. Christie was appointed by Governor Charlie Crist to the Board of Athletic Trainers as the Chiropractic advisor. This appointment is through the year 2017 and will include working with and advising the Board of Athletic Trainers on maintaining and improving the quality of care for Certified Athletic Trainers in the state of Florida.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Aug 1, 2019 MODERN CHIROPRACTIC MARKETING ROAD MAP: PART 2 “THE GPS” Aug 1, 2019
- Jul 16, 2019 Five Hacks To Improve Your Chiropractic YouTube Channel Jul 16, 2019
- Jul 2, 2019 The Evolution of the Modern Day Chiropractor Jul 2, 2019
- Jun 25, 2019 10 Best-Practices For Ranking On Google by Jon Morrison Jun 25, 2019
- May 23, 2019 Modern Chiropractic Marketing Road Map: Part 1 “The Fuel” May 23, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The 3 Things To Start Your Marketing Strategy Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The HARSH reality of Health Insurance and Chiropractic Care Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 3 Modern Marketing Initiatives Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Creating Chiropractic Funnels Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The Exponential Power of The Mastermind Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Become the Corporate Chiropractor in Your Town (Part 2): Comprehensive Marketing Strategy Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Become the Corporate Chiropractor in Your Town Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Making the Business Case for On-Site Chiropractic at Corporations Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Patient On-Boarding System Is Marketing Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Become a Marketing and Media Powerhouse on a Tiny Budget Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 An Epic Content Marketing Strategy for Chiropractors Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The Power of Facebook Custom Audiences (Warm Audiences) Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Re-purpose Your Content For Content Momentum Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The 3-Legged Stool of a Thriving Practice Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 How To Recharge Your Batteries And Be Productive Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 What Is Your One-Liner Tag Line? Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 My Chiropractic Facebook Ads Strategy Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 19, 2019 Video Recording Comprehensive (and Affordable) Equipment List Apr 19, 2019