Ever since you’ve started your practice, you’ve probably been doing similar things: Treating patients, working on the business and expanding your business and chiropractic skills.
All of that’s great, but it won’t get you to the next level. If you want to consistently fill your practice, you need to understand the underlying dynamics of why practices succeed or fail.
Today, Dr. Michael Massey and Rob Pape stop by. After years of experience in different fields of business and practice, they’ve identified what makes practices “tick”.
Listen now if you’re ready to leverage the underlying patterns of business and leverage them so you can have sustainable success–NOT a short-lived practice that perishes in a few months.
Show highlights include:
How running your business the right way is like paying taxes–and why that’s a good thing. (7:06)
Why never to apologize for “doing the right thing” (this will not only make you happier, but help you get paid the money you deserve). (16:27)
How bending the rules to make more money can kill your practice in the long-term… even if you profit in the short-term. (9:20)
The biggest financial frustration chiropractors face–and how to solve it and take your mind off those worries. (13:24)
As of July 1st, we closed the Chiropractic Success Academy for a few months, but the good news is you can join the waitlist notified when we reopen it. Just sign up for the list here: https://www.csacircle.com/waitlist
About the author, Kevin
Dr. Kevin Christie is a Chiropractic Physician and Certified Ergonomic Assessments Specialist (CEAS II) who dedicates himself to treating his patients’ symptoms and physical dysfunctions, whether it’s a professional athlete, a weekend golfer, or an office worker.
Dr. Christie received his B.S. degree from the Florida State University in Exercise Physiology and was an assistant strength & conditioning coach for FSU athletics. His education and desire for learning continued at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic and Masters In Human Biology degrees.
Dr. Christie is currently the CEO of Health-Fit Corporate Wellness which provides On-Site Chiropractic and Ergonomics for corporations such as Royal Caribbean, ADT Security, Tyco Integrated Systems, World Fuel Services, Strategic Coach, Frito-Lay, and others.
In 2016 he launched The Modern Desk Jockey Podcast, which provides healthy solutions for the desk worker.
Dr. Christie has been the Chiropractic/Sports Medicine Physician for multiple football academies in South Florida. He is currently the Sports Chiropractor for XPE Combine Prep Program in Boca Raton, FL. This role includes treating the college football players during the NFL Combine Prep Program and the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. He also has worked on over 500 NFL, MLB and NHL players for these strength & conditioning companies during their off-season Pro NFL/MLB programs.
In November 2009, Dr. Christie was appointed by Governor Charlie Crist to the Board of Athletic Trainers as the Chiropractic advisor. This appointment is through the year 2017 and will include working with and advising the Board of Athletic Trainers on maintaining and improving the quality of care for Certified Athletic Trainers in the state of Florida.
Subscribe to Podcast
- Aug 1, 2019 MODERN CHIROPRACTIC MARKETING ROAD MAP: PART 2 “THE GPS” Aug 1, 2019
- Jul 16, 2019 Five Hacks To Improve Your Chiropractic YouTube Channel Jul 16, 2019
- Jul 2, 2019 The Evolution of the Modern Day Chiropractor Jul 2, 2019
- Jun 25, 2019 10 Best-Practices For Ranking On Google by Jon Morrison Jun 25, 2019
- May 23, 2019 Modern Chiropractic Marketing Road Map: Part 1 “The Fuel” May 23, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The 3 Things To Start Your Marketing Strategy Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The HARSH reality of Health Insurance and Chiropractic Care Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 3 Modern Marketing Initiatives Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Creating Chiropractic Funnels Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The Exponential Power of The Mastermind Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Become the Corporate Chiropractor in Your Town (Part 2): Comprehensive Marketing Strategy Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Become the Corporate Chiropractor in Your Town Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Making the Business Case for On-Site Chiropractic at Corporations Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Patient On-Boarding System Is Marketing Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Become a Marketing and Media Powerhouse on a Tiny Budget Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 An Epic Content Marketing Strategy for Chiropractors Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The Power of Facebook Custom Audiences (Warm Audiences) Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 Re-purpose Your Content For Content Momentum Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 The 3-Legged Stool of a Thriving Practice Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 How To Recharge Your Batteries And Be Productive Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 What Is Your One-Liner Tag Line? Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 22, 2019 My Chiropractic Facebook Ads Strategy Apr 22, 2019
- Apr 19, 2019 Video Recording Comprehensive (and Affordable) Equipment List Apr 19, 2019